Saturday, October 30, 2010

POSH's wedding Playlist

Here is our POSH playlist. Love it. Share it. Dance to it.Use it at your reception.

A clip from the most famous love story of all times, Romeo and Juliet
( #31 Kissing You by Des'ree)

1. From this Moment on- Shania Twain
2. Mad World- Alex Parks
3. Blackout- Muse
4. Halo- Beyonce
5. This Year's Love- David Gray
6. Look After You- The Fray
7. 100 Years- Five for Fighting
8. Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle (father-daughter dance)
9. Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven
10. Make This Go on Forever- Snow Patrol
11. Today- Smashing Pumpkins
12. The Only Exception- Paramore
13. I Can't Help Falling in Love with You- Elvis Presley
14. What a Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
15. Wonderwall- Oasis
16. Angel- Gavin Friday
17. Colourblind- Counting Crows
18. Set the Fire to the Third Bar- Snow Patrol and Martha Wainwright
19. You Found Me-the Fray
20. Time of Your Life- Green Day
21. Close to You- the Carpenters
22. How to Save a Life- the Fray
23. Make You Feel my Love- Adele
24. I Got You Babe- Sonny & Cher
25. Can't Take My Eyes off You- Muse
26. May Angels Bring You in- Jimmy Eat World
27. Maybe I'm Amazed- Jem
28. Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
29. Over My Head- the Fray
30. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight- Norah Jones
31. Kissing You- Des'ree
32. Babylon -David Gray
33. You're Still the One- Shania Twain
34. Love Me Tender- Elvis Presley
35. Cannonball- Damien Rice
36. Beautiful- James Blunt
37. Yellow- Coldplay
38. First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes
39. The Story- Brandi Carlile
40. Thunder- Boys Like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment